November 15, 2012

The 12 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas

Oh my goodness.
please tell me it hasn't been since march that i last posted here?  that's crazy!  what in the world have i been doing?
what in the world have you all been doing?

well one thing i've been doing lately is working on another season of the "12 artsy ornaments of christmas" with my sweetest friend christy tomlinson.

this was so much fun to participate in last year and this year christy has such a wonderful line-up of artists, many of whom i consider my dear friends...

Margie Romney-Aslett
Junelle Jacobson
Alisa Burke
Debbie Murray
Shea Fragoso
Juliette Crane
Mindy Lacefield
Jeanne Oliver
Jamie Soucy 
and 
Christy Tomlinson

This workshop starts December 4th and is $24.95
but if you register before November 28th, you can sign up for $19.95!  So get in on the early bird registration!

go HERE to sign up 
and tell christy i sent you!

here's just a peek at what we'll be making together...
mindy lacefield's ornament



jamie soucy's coffee filter wreaths


can't wait to see who is going to join us.
i've missed all my blog-land friends so drop me a comment and let me know what you've been cultivating lately...

xoxo






11 comments:

  1. meeee i signed up the other day :D super excited ..cant wait to see your project..so much fun last year.
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this years round of workshops from Mindy's blog. I'm not sure I can participate though it looks like FUN! I've been cultivating lots of hand bound books and altered notebooks, not to mention a workshop conducted with a Girl Scout troop =-) I'm a busy gal these days and glad of it!

    Also glad to see you posting here again Missy Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put the biggest smile on my face!
thank you so very much!