January 16, 2012

love. love. love.

hello lovlies...
if you've followed my blog for any amount of time, 
you know that i love me some margie romney-aslett.
she is just one of the most creative friends i have.
i've shared with you her "SPARK THE EVENT"
which she puts on every fall.
and i shared HERE about her "SPARK YOUR CHRISTMAS"
well, miss margie is at it again with some really fun
ideas for valentines.  valentines is the one holiday that i hardly have any decorations for and so i am thrilled that margie is going to share with us how to SPARK up our homes for this holiday of LOVE!!!
 seriously?  
look at that backdrop of book paper she made for her set?  to die for!!!
this new online class is called
love love love
and i have no doubt we are going to LOVE it!

class started today but never fear,
we can still sign up and watch her tutorials
for the next six months!!!
and the best part is that it's only $19.99
for 3 videos.  that's such a steal!

so visit margie HERE to read about the goodness
and sign yourselves up girlfriends!!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these great classes and workshops you letting us know about, but how are YOU, Chrissy? Are you doing heart and seek this year? I think of you every time I see one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "roomie"! thanks for taking some time to visit my little nest.. i am in love with my newest adventure making the santos. I'll only be teaching it once (because i promised to) in las vegas but my real plans are to make a line of santos cage dolls for sale and maybe even gallery showings. hope you are well...xooxrobin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! Looks like you're takong so many classes Chrissy, wow, you're up to a super creative year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you that i TOTALLY LOVE AND MISS YOU!!! Just needed to drop in and tell you that. And Margie.... Thee best girl friend! Love that your getting out and about and all settled into your new home.
    Can not wait to hug you for "reals"........

    ReplyDelete

your comments put the biggest smile on my face!
thank you so very much!