October 13, 2009

...1, no 2, no 3 comments!!! wow!

...i just entered a little raffle at the blog of one of my favorites, KELLY RAE ROBERTS. she had 214 comments on her blog by the time i hit enter to send in my own two bits. so many people love her and follow her journey.  i, on the hand, have only told a handful of people that i even know HOW to blog, that is why it is so amazingly wonderful to me that i just came here to this little ol' blog to leave a post about what i'm up to tomorrow & imagine my surprise to see that i had, not 1, not 2, but THREEEEE comments on here.  WOW! three friends i've never met in person but three new, creative souls that i can't wait to get to know.  thanks ann, lori & cathy! you guys rock!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. You just made my day. I love your blog already and can't wait to follow along with your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments are fun aren't they? My friend Davi (in our KR class) and I always make it a point to comment on each others blogs just because it's so nice to know someone is reading it. I have site meter on mine so I know how many people look at it, but she's just about the only one who ever comments,
    bless her dear soul!

    anxious to hear about retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am happy to be here with you...love what you say and love thinking about what you are thinking about...you know?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put the biggest smile on my face!
thank you so very much!