so. you guys are going to laugh. get this. i got an award!
i know. funny huh!
kolleen. as i mention below, i met her at my first ever art retreat this past october. please do check out her lovely blog. she is incredibly talented. she is also very aware and genuine about what she sees around her and this is one of the things that i LOVE about the heartwing sisters she paints. i promise you will love her!
thanks so much dear!
so there are rules to this little award i guess, and here they are...
if you have been nominated, to accept this award do the following:
1. thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
now if you really care to know 7 oddities about chrissy....read on!
(if not, i'll never know!)
1. i was adopted 41 years ago when i was 5 days old to the best family in the universe. one of the biggest blessings of my life!
2. i've spent time in jackson hole, wyoming every summer since i was born and consequently so have my kids. IT's SOOO BEAUTIFUL there.
3. i don't like the stuff that is left at the bottom of the cereal box and learned that it has a name..."cereal dust". (or maybe that's just a name my mom made up)
4. one year when i was about 9, i got a dirtbike (ya! the motorcycle kind) for christmas and santa even parked it IN the house, on my mom's nice carpet in the formal living room....he's so great isn't he?
5. i am scared of large bodies of water at night time. oceans, lakes. that's when bad things come up from the deep. ohhh and clowns.
6. i really want to learn how to play the guitar before i die. (do any of you play the guitar? i mean more than just twinkle twinkle little star?)
7. i recently went back to school to get my art history degree with an emphasis on education so i can be an advocate for saving the "arts" in our children's schools. (any advice?)
drum roll please...........i nominate the following super cool folks! please drop by these fellow sisters blogs and say hi! (in no particular order)
MICHELLE WOODS. aka CRAFTY MAMA
TRICIA ALEXANDER. become what you dream
JUDY BENCHECK. peace love & paper
KELLY BERKEY. mixed media artist
THE CREATIVE BEAST.
PATTY WAITE. nomadic notebook
kisses to all of you! smooooch!