...this thursday i am thankful for random acts of kindness...
they can be big or small. public or private. they can be from many people or one little person or someone you may not know at all. this last week i feel like i have been greatly blessed by these types of
service and love.
I AM THANKFUL FOR...
* the sweet postcard above that showed up in my mail this week with the simplest of reminders that i am loved. that someone was thinking of me. that someone calls me friend. that i have "scarf sisters". one of whom sent me this special gift.
i met beautiful jennifer at my unearth retreat.
she is one of the kindest, gentlest people i have ever met. period.
she knows exactly what to say and when to say it and HOW to say it.
she has a way with words that will send your heart soaring
and set your dreams and goals in flight.
she sees herself and the world around her with such grace and beauty.
please click on her name and soak in the gift that is my
BRAVE SCARF SISTER JENNIFER!
(i love you dear! thank you ever so much!)
i'm also thankful today for...
* the warm loaf of homemade bread that showed up on my doorstep.
* the pot roast and roasted vegetables that fed my family when my back hurt.
* the lady at the grocery store who took my cart as she walked by.
* the man who let me buy my diet dr. pepper before him at the convienience store.
* a dear dear neighbor who took my daughter to volleyball when i couldn't.
* a tender note of "thanks for all you do mom" from my 10 yr. old.
* hearing my 17 yr. old macho son tell each of his siblings he loved them before he went to school this morning. (bliss)
* prayers that were heard and answered.
* friends who actually read this blog.
what random acts of kindness have been shown to you this week?