February 7, 2012

heart and seek...day 7

day 7...
so.  HEARTS must really be hiding out there this year because not only have 
i, myself, had a hard time tracking them down, but i have barely heard from any of you on your discoveries either...darn those little symbols of love...
where are they hiding..?
 this jumped off my daughter, tess's plate at dinner last night.
she didn't exactly love the whole wheat bun i had for hamburgers
and so she was dissecting hers and a little wheat HEART was the result.
 my friend patty waite
is an amazing photographer.
 these are two different views of the sweet love she discovered 
at a wonderful home they rented in southern arizona.
patty is always good for some sharing of HEART love!!!
 i have the most amazing, talented friends.
patrice longmire is one of those gals.  she can knit or sew or whip up
any kind of fabric wonderment you can imagine.
i want a whole bucket of these HEARTS for my home.
love it!
i obviously stole this one from instagram.
actually from my sweet friend gloria king
she is another one of those "can do ANYTHING" type girls,
but the thing i love most about G is her HEART!!
it's the BIGGEST i have ever known.
here she holds "our HEARTS in her hand!"
sweet girl!!!



better luck the 2nd half in our game of HEART and SEEK 
my friends.....keep your eyes peeled!!!

4 comments:

  1. finding hearts is harder this year... but, today, I found one...
    http://silverlinings4me.blogspot.com/2012/02/found-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i WILL find a heart tomorrow...all I need to do is open my eyes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are hiding this year, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love those gals! crazy cool steal from Gloria's Instagram. I'll have to figure out how to do a screen shot like that..

    ReplyDelete

your comments put the biggest smile on my face!
thank you so very much!